I don't know about y'all, but North Carolina springs oscillate between absolutely gorgeous, so pollen ridden that you can't step outside, and so wet that you just don't want to leave your bed. And while staying in bed all day sounds like a wonderful option to me, there are these things called "work" and "classes" that apparently I am expected to attend, rain or no rain.
The easiest way to brighten a cloudy, rainy day in my opinion is all about the rain gear. I've put together a list of six adorable ways to brave any rain (all under $100!), from a light drizzle to a torrential downpour!
2. Discovery Rain Jacket $44.99 at L.L. Bean
3. Kate Spade New York "Rain Check?" Umbrella $38 at Macys
4. Chooka Womens Duck Rain Shoe $28.99-39.99 at Amazon
5. Women's Pardon My Trench Rain Jacket $69.00 (ON SALE!) at Columbia
6. Michael Kors Eliza Medium Tote $95.99 (ON SALE!) at Macys