I don't get football. Or basketball. Or baseball.
I do like chicken wings, though. But that's beside the point.
I am however, dating a boy who has a standing date with ESPN each weekend. So if you're like me and your contributions are more along the lines of "Why would gold cleats even go with the Seahawks uniform anyway? Clash much?", I have complied a list of things to do while he watches football.
1. Nap with the cat, who also doesn't get football.
3. Online shop (dangerous? maybe.)
4. Throw in some headphones and binge watch Orange is the New Black or Gilmore Girls.
5. Clean the house/apartment. You can save the vacuuming for him after the game.
7. Make a coffee date with a friend
8. Pay your bills or plan your meals for the week
9. Clean out your closet and make a Goodwill run.
10. Get on the phone and catch up with a friend or relative you haven't talked to in a while.
12. Do some blogging. (Hence, this post. Big thanks to Green Bay and Seattle!)
13. Try that new beauty scrub or hair tutorial you found on Pinterest
14. ....or just grab a glass of wine and take a bath just because.
16. Go on a run or do yoga in the next room. You don't need football pants to have a cute butt.
17. Actually pay attention and stare at the butts that do benefit from football pants.